The most important locations of the TV series "Inspector Montalbano"
A journey that becomes alive and takes shape from the works of Camilleri both on screen and in real life.
We will discover the shores where the main character, Salvo, dives and visit the homesteads and the art cities that serve as a setting for each case while enjoying that peculiar flavor Camilleri and the series have been able to transmit to every home in recent years: the taste of the most genuine Sicily.
Our journey together will start in the morning: we will reach Montalbano's house in Punta Secca, near Santa Croce Camerina.
Then we will move to Donnafugata's castle, where Don Balduccio Sinagra lives: room after room we will relive the glories of the Sicilian aristocracy.
We will then move over to Ragusa Ibla, a city that is often used to represent the imaginary town of Vigata in the drama. Here we will visit Piazza Duomo, the Hyblaean gardens, St. George's portal, St. Joseph's Church and Piazza Pola.
Afterwards we will get to know Modica, the city of Salvatore Quasimodo, well known for the out
- Pick up Syracuse
- Punta Secca (Montalbano's house, Restaurant on the beach, lighthouse)
- Donnafugata castele (Don Balduccio Sinagra's villa)
- Ragusa Ibla (Vigata: Duomo, main square, palazzi, pubblic garden)
- Scicli (Police station, prefettura, cemetery)
- Drop Off Syracuse
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 9 hours
Transportation by Black Sedan Mercedes E Class 2018 Year with license
*If you are more than 3 people, I can arrange the tour by Black Mercedes Van with a different price. Please contact me.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
14 euro - Admission Donnafugata castle and Montalbano's police station location.
- LICENSED TOUR GUIDE - can give guided tours inside archeological areas, museums and towns
- PROFESSIONAL DRIVER - special permit to transport people
- SPECIFIC LICENSE (NCC) to transport tourists- Luxury Mercedes V Class & Sedan