Immerse in the Renaissance times' Florence with a Private Guide
Love for art and Love for Power During Renaissance. . . this is the paradox of the de Medici.
Let's follow the traces - I will take you to admire the David, tell you many tales full of mystery about the Medici family, show you the Church of Holy Cross where Michelangelo and Galileo are buried.
Then strolling around the City center, admiring the Duomo, the City Hall Signoria, we will cross the Ponte Vecchio and reach the very charming "Oltrarno"( the other side) District where you can breathe a very different atmosphere.
We will sit, relax and enjoy the serene beauty of S. Spirito church and square. Michelangelo used to spend time here when he was 17 years old. His life full of contradictions and desire for beauty will be my thread across the city.
You will paint forever your own picture of an unforgettable Florence! I know my city so well that I will make you feel like a real Florentine.
The amazing fact about this city is that art is so overwhelming and sunsets marvelous.
* The Cathedral (Duomo) - exterior
* Golden gates of Paradise
* Medici Palace ( exterior)
* Accademia: the David/Pieta' Palestrina/Prigioni by
* Duomo - interior
* Tower District
* House of Leonardo da Vinci (exterior)
* Holy Cross Church. Michelangelo's grave
* Holy Cross House of Michelangelo exterior
* The times of Duke Cosimo de' Medici: Uffizi Courtyard and Signoria Square
* The Church of the Guilds: Orsammichele
* Across the Ponte Vecchio: Old Bridge
* Pitti Palace (exterior)
* Church of S. Spirito ( interior) and the crucifix of Michelangelo
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I can meet you at your Hotel, if it is centrally located or we can meet in front of Giotto's Bell Tower.
End location: The tour will normally end near Ponte Vecchio, but, of course, this can be changed by mutual agreement.
Duration: 6 hours
Normally this is an (extended) walking tour. Please message me in case you need me to provide private transport.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 € - Entrance fees and lunch.
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for private transport with professional driver.