Daytrip in an Exclusive Mercedes Benz van to the Dalí museums, Costa Brava or Besalú.
This is a Dalí / Costa Brava Tour. The famous Dalí Theatre Museum in Figueres contains the single largest collection of Dalí's work. Have you already been there, we can either go to Dalí's House/Museum in Portlligat or the Gala-Dalí Castle in Púbol.
We could have lunch at Hotel Duran in Figueres, Dali's favourite restaurant where he was a common guest and where he left his own surrealist mark. After lunch you can chose between these proposals:
1) The Greco Romans Ruins of Empúries / Costa Brava: this famous ruins in the Gulf of Roses are a must-see. Let's take the afternoon tea at beautiful Hostal Empúries and a swim in the Mediterranean before we head back to Barcelona.
2) Besalú: close to Figueres, the small town of Besalú is a stunning medieval site famous for its impressive Romanesque bridge. A perfect visit.
3) Monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes: built between the X-XI centuries is an impressive site standing on a peak with splendid views over the Mediterranean.
Please let me know your preferences!
Around 9 o'clock we will pick you up at your convenience: the Airport, Cruise Terminal or your hotel. We will then drive towards our destination in the Costa Brava-Empordà area.
11. 00 AM. Arrival to the museum. Visit.
01. 00 PM. Lunch.
03. 00 PM. Arrival to the destination of your choice: either to the Ruins of Empúries, Besalú or the Monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes.
04. 30 PM. Departure back to Barcelona.
06. 00 PM. Arrival to Barcelona. We'll drop you at your convenience.
The times might vary slightly depending on your arrival time and traffic.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
The duration could slightly be affected depending on the traffic.
2018 Exclusive Mercedes van, modern, comfortable and fully air-conditioned (7 sits in total: one for the driver, one for the guide, 5 for you).
Complimentary soft drinks and snacks!
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 Euros - A regular meal in a good restaurant is around 25 / person
If you'd like to take a cofee and snacks, 5-10 euros at most par person
You will have the chance to buy souvenirs at the museum shops, etc
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I am not an official guide but I thoroughly prepare my tours and I will join you all the time. I can also arrange all the tickets in advance in order to avoid queues.