Discover the natural beauty, the heritage, and the wines of Alsace during an exclusive full-day tour on the Alsace Wine Route!
This private tour will allow you to visit some of the most beautiful towns and villages on the Alsace Wine Route together with a passionate guide: Obernai, Mittelbergheim, Riquewihr, Colmar. . . You will marvel at the beauty and diversity of the landscape of the Alsace Wine Route and will stroll through picturesque villages and towns surrounded by vineyards where you can admire the traditional half-timbered houses and their balconies, overflowing with flowers.
You will visit a reputable winery and taste the wines which have made the reputation of the Alsace vineyard. The combination of a rich soil and generations of winemaking skills have made Alsace one of the world's premier wine regions. With 51 Grand Crus and seven types of grapes (Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, Sylvaner, Muscat), Alsatian wines are acclaimed the world over.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Strasbourg (or elsewhere)
- Visit of Obernai, a charming medieval town
- Wine-tasting at a reputed winery together with the owner in Mittelbergheim, a superb village with a characteristic Renaissance style architecture, ranked among the 'Most Beautiful Villages of France'
- Lunch at a typical and authentic restaurant on the Wine Route
- Visit of Riquewihr, the gem of the Alsace Wine Route, also ranked among the 'Most Beautiful Villages of France', and where most houses are from 16th and 17th centuries.
- Visit of Colmar, where strolling is so enjoyable! You will discover the Little Venice area, and its historical and architectural heritage.
*Please note that the content of the tour may be subject to modifications due on time constraints, availability of wine-makers or simply to match your wishes!
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
Comfortable Minivan - Citroën Space Tourer 2018 - air-conditioned - max. 7 passengers.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 EUR - Estimated lunch cost per person (may vary between EUR 20 and 40).
I am a registered driver guide but am not licensed to guide inside of the historical monuments due to local regulations.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
What a truly delightful day! Charming villages, local history, ancient castles, and wine tasting—what could be better? Oh, the lunch recommended by Benoit and his excellent company. He even dropped our two friends off at the train station. I can not recommend both Benoit and this trip more highly.