5 Best temples in town - Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei + Beng Mealea and Kulen Mountain for the best waterfall
The aims of this package is to provide all the 6 highlights in Angkor Archeological Park & Rural temples- Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm & Banteay Srei + Beng Mealea & Beautiful waterfall at Kulen Mountain. We commit to take you away from crowds as much as possible.
Day 1: 4 Best Highlights
- Angkor Wat - the biggest religious monument in the world
- Bayon - the only one temple for the Buddha
- Ta Prohm - the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple
- Banteay Srei - the most beautiful temple in carving on the pink sandstone
- Walk in the countryside to see how people live.
Day 2: Beng Mealea + Kulen Mountain
- Beng Mealea - the Indiana Jones with the Temple of Dome (no restoration)
- Kulen Mountain: Visit the Oldest Capital City of Angkor Empire. It was built in BC 802. Over there you can see the thousand lingam on the bed of the river, the biggest reclining Buddha made from a single stone, and you can swim in the stream of the best waterfall "holy water".
- Please wear proper dresses for visiting all temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to cover your knees and shoulders.
- Wear good walking shoes and bring sun glasses/hat or cap.
Put some mosquito repellant / Sun Protection lotion with you.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting location: I will meet you for the tour at the lobby of your hotel. Please tell me the name of the hotel with full address and the telephone number of the hotel.
End location: I can drop you off at your hotel or any place you want such as restaurant, market, museum.... Just tell me where.
Duration: 2 days
The option is for 2-day tour:) - The first day, the tour is about 8 hours - The second day, the tour is about 9-10 hours.
We offer a very good condition Toyota Camry (sedan). I am your personal tour guide and driver if you are 4 people in the group.
If you are from 5 people or more, then I'll use a Van with a driver to serve you.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 - - Please bring cash (US Dollars) about $60 each for your personal expense and lunch. ATMs are not available at Temples Park. US Dollar is accepted everywhere. I don't recommend you to convert to local currency but If you want to do, it is $1 = 4000 Riel.
I am personal tour guide with more than 10 year experience. I have my secret way to take you away from crowds as much as possible. But please understand that there are about ten thousand tourists every day. I drive my personal car for the tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Kamsan was an amusing and delightful host during our 2-day tour and well worth our investment. He was very knowledgeable regarding the history of the various temples visited, and ensured our visits - as far as is possible - avoided the crowds; making our introduction to the rise and fall of the Angkorian Empire one to remember. Highly recommended!