Private Shore Excursion from Klongtoey Port
Is this your first time in Thailand?
This is a must tour to do for every traveler to get to know Bangkok & Thailand, you will explore the Essential ancient temples of Bangkok along the Chaophaya River.
This is the trip to make your trip to be the travel in style as you are shuttled around the highlights of the temple complex.
Round off your experience with a ride to the Chaophaya River and a fascinating boat trip around the local communities along canals where were called the Venice of. East.
Your full day shore excursion will begin with a convenient pickup from Klong Toey port terminal after your ship docks.
Your professional, English-speaking guide (me) will welcome you before bringing you to the comfortable minivan which you will travel in to Bangkok city center.
Upon arrival, you will have choices of visits as follows with supplements charged
• The Grand Palace that is home to the stunning Emerald Buddha.
• Wat Pho. This is temple is home to the largest sleeping Buddha.
• Long tail boat : Hop on a long tail boat and cruise along the Venice of the East in the past.
• Pakklong Talad or Flower market (The wholesale flower
• Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
• MBK Shopping Market
• Jim Thomson Museum
• Travel to Ayuttaya World Heritage City for extra 2 hours drive with supplements charge @2500bht
Return to the port and to your shop safely once the tour is complete.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Klong Toey port after your ship docks or hotel in Bangkok City Centre
End location: Klong Toey port after your ship docks or hotel in Bangkok city
Duration: 8 hours
Extra hour will be supplement charge for driver over time @15usd per hour
The modern, clean, air-conditioned minivan or sedan with professional driver
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 USD - Entrance Fees /Donation / Local Payment
✧ Grand Palace : 500 THB/Person (approximately 16USD)
✧ Wat Pho : 100 THB /Person (approximately 6USD)
✧ Wat Arun : 50THB /Person (approximately 3USD)
✧ Long tails boat : 800-1500 THB /max8Person (approximately 27USD)
✧ Jim Thomson Museum 150THB/Person (approximately 8USD)
✧ Lunch & Drink 300-800THB/Person
The entrance fee is subject to change without further notice
* I am not a driver. I can accompany you in the vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Angela is the best guide we have had over a 10 year period in 5 countries. Absolutely brilliant in every way.