Visit of the old Portuguese City of Essaouira a real charming colorful landscapes .
Within the brilliant whiteness of its lime-washed walls, you will experience the former Portuguese trading port of Essaouira, one of the most enchanting places in Morocco. The huge market displays handicrafts and collectables, along with spices and freshly caught fish. The countries best craftsmen can be seen working, as they carve the delicious perfumed Thuya wood beneath the ramparts of the outer walls. With its own style, this day out should not be missed!
* See some "flying goats" climbing the Argan trees looking for the fresh nuts ( depend of the conditions ).
* Relax and have a coffee break in a Berber village in middle of the road .
* Visit the Argan Oil Cooperative .
* In Essaouira we will visit the souk which is located inside the Medina. And make a tour of the ramparts of the Kasbah and Scala, where you will explore the ramparts of the Scala, the port of Essaouira, the municipal market, the neighborhood jewellers and craft complex. Stores are along the streets sell a massive variety of beautiful handcrafted items, such as Thuya wood products, clothes and carpets. . .
* Arounf 17h00 return to the road for your trip back to Agadir with few Stops along the way again, to rest and watch the sunset on a wild beach.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel
Duration: 12 hours
Transportation by luxury air-conditioned vehicle
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300 Moroccan Dirham - For Lunch, drinks or souvenirs.
I am an official tour guide so i can take you everywhere you want in Morocco .
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had a great day out with Abdell, he as both informative and we enthusiastic about Morocco and it's people and culture and informative about our destination and the places along the way. We both thoroughly enjoyed the day and would use him again