Learn About Ensenada Life on a Private Tour
Get ready to experience from 'Ventana al Mar Park', hundred yards from ship dock. (Charming harborside park with a relaxed vibe featuring a playground, fountain & live music events. )
Board your transportation for a drive through Ensenada, the third-largest city in the state of Baja California. Your drive explores both the city and its residential districts.
Continue to the Riviera del Pacifico, a historic former hotel and casino that today hosts cultural celebrations. Mariachis play on the patio as you sip a margarita or soft drink and view the crafts displayed by local artisans. Stroll to the hotel ballroom for a folkloric fiesta featuring the music, songs and dances of Mexico's many regions. The performance stars' singers and dancers wearing traditional regional costumes.
For Lunch: There's a lot of great food in Ensenada, Mexico. Multiple restaurants in town, you will get to try world-class ceviche, tostadas, quesadillas and it's famous fish tacos.
*Meeting point and departure from 'Ventana al Mar Park'
* Walk along the Calle 1ra, stoping at the high lights stores (Fire opals, Tequila gallery, and the most traditional stores in the city)
* Enjoy the fresh breeze walking the Marina at the local fish market.
* Visit unique hand-madd Mexican jewelry and all sorts of handcrafts
* Tour the different neighborhoods and 'for locals markets'.
* For lunch, savor local food guided by a native expert in this charming city of Ensenada.
* Returning to starting point 'Ventana al Mar Park'
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: 'Ventana al Mar Park', hundred yards from ship dock. (Charming harborside park with a relaxed vibe featuring a playground, fountain & live music events.)
Duration: 5 hours
A/C confortable unit, round-trip transportation from Ensenada and back.
1 to 4 pax: sedan vehicle
5 to 10 pax: Ford Van XL
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 Pesos - Shopping, Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks