Explore the life of Emiraties
Emirati house experience is an experience where visitors will be visiting a real Emirati house to learn more about Emirati Culture, Traditions, Hospitality & much more. Visitors will enjoy first thing when they arrive, The Emirati Hospitality with Arabic coffee and a very special home made sweets while I will be talking about stories about our practices and traditions, and the majlis Etiquette where Dinner will be served to guests on floor ( it can be served on a dining table for people who can not sit on floor by request) Home made Emirati main course with refreshments and side dishes, and we will talk about Emirati food. Later, visitors will enjoy having a conversation about Emirati Women from the past to present with having a Sulaimani tea (Red tea) also with some Emirati desserts. Guests will learn more about Emirati Scents: Dkhoon, Oud, Amber, Misk, . .
1. The Authentic Emirati house hospitality and will have a conversation about different topics that will educate them about Emirati house.
2. Eating an Emirati house made food with the family and in an Emirati Traditional way.
3. The Emirati scenses e. g (Bokhoor, Oud, . . ect)
4. Take some pictures with the family and Q&A.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Address or Intersection
Duration: 2 hours 30 min.
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
No cash is needed for this tour
- Public Transportation Tickets