Youth and Family, Nature and Wildlife, Day Trip / Out of Town, Adventure / Active
Kid Friendly: Yes. The overall tour is suitable for children aged 4 years old and above, only bathing the elephant you must be 12 years old and above.
Maximum travelers: 3
Malay (fluent), Indonesian (advanced), English (advanced)
See the giants, feed them and you will be amazed.
Tour to the elephant sanctuary at Kuala Gandah. The center is the base for the Elephant Unit, which began the elephant translocation programme in 1974. In the jungle where you got a chance to feed the elephant. See how they bath them and if the water level not so high, you can join in to take part in the bathing of the baby elephant too. You also get a chance to feed our local deer and see lots of small animals at the Deer Farm, it's like a small zoo and I'm sure you will like it.
09. 00 hrs Meet and greet at your hotel lobby.
09, 20 hrs Photostop at Batu Caves.
09. 40 hrs Drive to Kuala Gandah.
11. 40 hrs Stop at Deer Farm in Kuala Gandah
12. 45 hrs Have a simple lunch of 'Nasi Goreng' (Fried Rice)
13. 30 hrs Join the video show, about saving the elephant in the wilderness.
14. 00 hrs Feed the elephant, elephant show and elephant bathing, if the water level is not high,
you can join the activities of bathing the young elephant.
16. 00 hrs Drive back to Kuala Lumpur,
18. 00 hrs Reach your hotel.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I'll meet you in the hotel lobby, or any location in Kuala Lumpur
End location: Return back to your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
A/C car that nicely seats for 4 persons
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 Rm - For drinks and souvenir.
I'm a licensed city guide but I'm also capable of doing Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary, Fireflies Watching at Kuala Selangor.