Cooking Bokelian Cuisine with a "True woman of Kotor" & exploring the town
Let's start our tour through the Old town of Kotor, a city of traders and famous sailors, with many stories to tell. You will enjoy a walk through the maze of Kotor's medieval quarter, its bustling market among beautiful Renaissance buildings. The well preserved fortified walls of the Town protect it from the sea and at nearly 3 miles long it is considered one of the world's historic values.
After you hear an amazing story of this beautiful town, we'll walk toward the private home of Mrs Mandic where a special Gastro show will be arranged.
The Romantic charm of Family Home and home made cuisine will make the entire visit a very memorable one and this excursion highly enjoyable.
Traditional and inspired, Montenegrin cuisine recalls a long history of culinary influences, from the distinct flavors of Central Europe, Near East and Italy, to the classical tastes of the Mediterranean Sea.
Enjoy a welcome drink with your host, participate in food preparation before you enjoy a tasty traditional lunch!
- Meet your guide
- Visit of Kotor's city market
- Walking tour of Kotor (3 gates of the town; Sq of Arms, Sq of Flower, Sq of St Luka, Sq of Timber etc; Guiding service within St Tryphon Cathedral & Maritime Museum; Kotor's Green Market)
- Gastro show at Mrs. Mandic house
- Escort back to the port
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will wait for you by the main entrance of the port, holding a sign with your name.
End location: I will escort you to the port after our tour.
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
Please let me know when would be convenient for you to start this tour, so I can check availability with Mrs. Mandic!
- My time and service as your private guide
- Touristic taxes
- Walking tour of Kotor
- Introduction, welcome drink, cooking and lunch at Mrs Mandic's house
- Escort from your ship and back
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 Euros - For any personal purchases or expenses.
- Admission to any unscheduled site, museum, etc.
- Any personal purchase or expenses