Stunning views and amazing history
Circumnavigating one of the best preserved medieval structures in the world will lead us on a path of discovery where practical purpose meets designs of deliberate beauty.
Stretching to almost 2 km (1. 25 miles) walls and forts of Dubrovnik provided unique protection against all kind of threats and dangers, enabling citizens of Dubrovnik to create what french general Marmont called "an oasis of civilisation amid a sea of barbarity".
Enjoy Dubrovnik skyline and take some amazing photos on this tour.
* This tour is also available for cruiser passengers. Please inquire me for a customized tour.
- Upon meeting we will proceed to the ticket office which is near the entrance to the Walls.
- Walking the walls commences with a flight of steps and once we have that out of the way, the rest is a mild effort.
- There will be a possibility to stop for refreshments and snacks at some beautiful locations on terraces of the walls.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting point is the main entrance to Hilton Imperial hotel which is situated near the Pile gate.
End location: End location is by Onofrio's fountain in the Old Town.
Duration: 2 hours
- My service as your private tour guide for the tour.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300 Croatian kuna - Entrance tickets for the walls estimated at 200 kuna (major credit cards are accepted for the ticket purchase) and 100 kuna for any other purchases you wish to make such as drinks,snacks, souvenirs etc.
- Entrance tickets for the walls estimated at 200 kuna. Major credit cards are accepted for the ticket purchase.
- Any other purchases you wish to make such as drinks, snacks, souvenirs etc.