The best of Dubrovnik and its surroundings!
This tour is designed for clients that have a bit more time on their disposal and would like to experience something more than the Old Town of Dubrovnik itself.
Apart from covering the main attractions within the walled Old Town of Dubrovnik (including the majestic City Walls), the tour will also enable you to see this UNESCO world heritage site from the panoramic point above the city which offers commanding views of the city and the near-by Elaphiti archipelago.
The tour will also include the visit to the nearby picturesque town Cavtat, once a site of prosperous Roman colony Epidaurum, now a sleepy seaside resort.
***This tour is designed for max. 6 travelers, however it can be arranged for bigger groups as well. If you wish to add more travelers to your group or extend the tour, please click on the BUTTON 'ASK A QUESTION' and I will advise you about the additional charges.
- meeting at the preferred location (hotel, cruise ship port)
- drive up to the panoramic point for a bird's eye perspective of Dubrovnik
- continuation of drive to Cavtat, walking tour around Cavtat town followed by a coffee break at its lovely promenade
- return to the Old Town of Dubrovnik followed by a walking tour
- optional visit to the most prominent attraction of medieval Dubrovnik, City Walls
- free time followed by the return transfer to the meeting point
The choice and order of visits depends entirely on traveler's own preferences. Since the walk on the walls might not be as suitable for all age groups we can change this with a visit to one of museums or arrange an ice cream (or a wine tasting) break instead. It is also possible to arrange a stop over at local artisan workshop for the presentation of traditional crafts.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting point depends on the preferences of the traveler (cruise ship port, hotel, entrance to Old Town), however it can not be located outside Dubrovnik
End location: Pick up location
Duration: 5 hours
This tour is a combination of driving and walking tour around historic centers of Dubrovnik and Cavtat. During the second part of the tour (drive up to the panoramic point and further to Cavtat) we will have clean and well maintained air-conditioned vehicle on our disposal.
- guided walking tour around the Old Town of Dubrovnik and Cavtat by a licensed tourist guide
- transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 HRK - per person (entrance tickets, coffee or a glass of wine, ice cream)
- entrance tickets for museums or Dubrovnik City Walls
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This was an excellent tour of Dubrovnik and the surrounding area for our group of 6. Tom is a great guide and historian. He had a lot of patience and modified the walking route to Old Town to accommodate one of us who had difficulty with steps. He also took us to a lovely restaurant in Cavtat for lunch. Tom and our driver, Antonio, made our visit to Dubrovnik memorable! We highly recommend Tom and this tour!