Shore Excursion, Museums / Culture, City
Kid Friendly: Yes.
Limited availability for this tour in period from June 15 to September 10 due to large crowds at the state borders between Croatia and Montenegro
Maximum travelers: 6
Place where the Sea meets the Mountain
The Bay of Montenegro (or Bay of Kotor) is a winding bay on the Adriatic Sea, sometimes called Europe's southernmost fjord, is in fact a ria of the disintegrated river. The religious heritage of the land around the bay its numerous Orthodox and Catholic Christian churches is something what defines this region.
Examples are the two small Islands in front of the City of Perast, one, Our Lady of the Rocks (artificial Island) with Catholic Christian Church, and nearby Island of St George with Orthodox Church, both lying in front of the picturesque City of Perast.
City of Kotor, a coastal city located in a secluded part of the Gulf of Kotor, surrounded by an impressive city wall built by the Republic of Venice will be your next stop.
Montenegro is there, waiting to be discovered by you.
- Dubrovnik, departure
- drive through villages of Konavle region
- border crossing
- panoramic stop
- Perast, boat drive to Island Our Lady of The Rocks
- Kotor, free time- sightseeing
- Tivat, visit to Porto Montenegro (Marina and tourist resort)
- ferry crossing
- drive back to Dubrovnik
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: From your Hotel -
From Dubrovnik Port or any other place in Dubrovnik
End location: Upon your request
Duration: 9 hours
- BMW Series 7
- Opel Vivaro Minivan
- Personal driver/guide and transportation in a private vehicle to and from location you ask for.
- Parking costs,
- Ferry tickets,
- Boat drive to Island Our Lady of the Rocks
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 Euro - National currency in Montenegro is EURO - credit card payments are acceptable for all restaurants, for beverages, souvenirs, postcards etc you will have to pay in cash (Euros)
- You are responsible for purchasing any items of a personal nature related to shopping, souvenirs, snacks, and restaurant meals.
- Official Tour Guide in Montenegro (in City of Kotor)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Niksa was a great guide. He is passionate about his country, culture and its history. The tour to Montenegro was very special, a highlight of our trip. Stopped for a wonderful lunch on the return. I highly recommend Niksa!