The Ultimate Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Private Walking Tour
"Summer is coming" - said the fearful resident of Dubrovnik, as he felt the ground under his feet tremble whilst thousands of visitors rushed into the city.
Welcome to King's Landing, weary travelers! Let us embark on an adventurous journey which will take you from the heights of the magnificent Red Keep, through the darkest slums of the city, to the steps of the Walk of Shame, and so much more!
- Learn about the production of the show & find out pieces of trivia and funny stories from the show's filming.
- Watch all the scenes of the filming locations on a tablet device which I will carry with me.
- Discover the history of Dubrovnik, its sights and monuments & learn more about Croatian people and their culture.
Valar Morghulis. Valar Dohaeris.
The tour will take you to the major filming locations of seasons 2-5 shot in the city of Dubrovnik. You will be able to visit the following scenes (in order):
- Park Gradac (Purple Wedding)
- Lovrijenac Fortress (Red Keep interior shots, Joffrey's name day & much more)
- Pile bay area (Sansa talking about escape plans, Myrcella being sent off to Dorne)
- Pile gate (Inner city riots - Joffrey gets poop thrown at him!)
- "Rupe" Museum (Littlefinger's brothel)
- St. Ignatius Church stairway (Walk of Shame)
- Rector's palace (Daenerys & the Spice King of Qarth)
- St. Dominic Street (Marketplace scenes of King's Landing)
- Ploce Gate/ Revelin fortress (Walk of Shame ending)
Please note that we will not enter the "Rupe" Museum and Rector's palace during our tour. You are highly encouraged to visit them on your own time as they both are a vital part of Dubrovnik's history (I will explain why during the tour!).
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We will meet at the Pile Gate bus stop, which is easily accessible by public transport or taxi/uber. I will wait for you holding a sign with your name on it.
End location: The tour will end near Ploce Gate (other side of the Old-town), but I will gladly escort you to any desired location within or near the old-town after the tour has ended.
Duration: 2 hours 30 min.
This is a walking tour.
2.5-hour Game of Thrones walking tour with a passionate GoT fan & licensed tour guide.
I will carry a tablet with me, you will be able to watch the scenes on the tablet while you're standing on the very location they were filmed in!
Map of Dubrovnik.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 HRK - per person for the Lovrijenac Fortress entrance ticket. I would highly recommend you to consider buying the Dubrovnik card as it includes both the city walls and Lovrijenac at a reduced rate!
- Lovrijenac fortress entry tickets
- Any other personal purchases or expenses (souvenirs, water, snacks etc.)
As a licensed and certified guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Alen was great! He balanced the Game of Thrones tour for the one of us interested with the Dubrovnik history, and did it with humor and interesting stories. Highly recommend!