Make the most of your layover in Dubai
Welcome to Dubai. During this amazing 8hrs tour you will see all the most popular sights and experience the best parts of the city with a local guide.
We'll see all of the things you would see on an ordinary tour - they're certainly worthwhile. But I will also show you the special things that make Dubai great.
As your private tour guide, I can adjust the schedule, duration and activities to meet your needs. Please let me know of any special requests you have.
1. Visit Dubai mall(The world biggest shopping mall)
2. Picture stop Aqurium in the dubai mall
3. Picture Stop near Burj Khalifa(the tallest building in the world)
4. Picture Stop Ski Dubai( Mall of the emirates)
5. Visit Palm Island Drive pass Atlantis Hotel)
6. Check out Dubai Marina( Known as little Manhattan )
7. Visit Madinat Jumeirah (copy of Venice)
8. See the Burj Al Arab(Picuter stop The most expensive hotel)
9. Picture stop Jumeira Mosque.
10. Visit Dubai Museum ( Opening time: Sat to Thu 8. 30 am 8. 30pm- Fri 3. 30pm to 9pm- Ramadan Fri to Thu 4pm to 6pm )
11. Visit Gold souk and spice souk
12. Go for an Abra ride ( water taxi )
This your day, but I would recommend we see
Lunch or dinner at a wide variety of restaurants
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the Airport, Cruise terminal Or Hotel lobby with your sign board.
End location: I will drop you off at the Airport, cruise ship terminal or Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
The transportation will be provided in 7 seater Toyota Previa Spacious,clean and Power AC. Very passenger friendly vehicle with absolute comfort.
1. My service as personal tour guide
3. Museum tickets
4. Bottle of Water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 USD - Lunch, souvenirs, entrance fees,
You are responsible for purchasing any items of a personal nature related to shopping, souvenirs, snacks, and restaurant meals
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
If we could give Vinod a rating of six stars we would do so! He made our day in Dubai one we will long remember. We ended our tour at the airport and rather than dropping us off he parked the car and walked us all the way to our check in counter. This was above and beyond what one might have expected. Also, he went out of his way to take us to a mosque that we wanted to see. His English is perfect.