A privately guided & fully inclusive luxury full day, whiskey tasting and scenic tour
The Dingle Whiskey tour takes you from green, rolling fields to the jagged cliffs overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, but with a twist! This full day tour of the breathtaking Dingle Peninsula includes plenty of scenic stops along the most western point in all of Ireland, while combining tastings of delicious Irish whiskey and a visit to Dingle's own distillery. Beginning and ending at the doorstep of your chosen accommodation, this day allows you to enjoy the whiskey tastings, leaving the sometimes tricky "left side" driving to me. You'll enjoy the absolute majesty of the Dingle Peninsula, including Slea Head, in safety, privacy and luxury traveling in executive class. Of course, I will share the history and folklore Dingle and its surrounding beauty has to offer, but will also be sure you learn the history behind the region's delicious, local whiskey. Your tastings and entrances are included so sit back and relax on this unique day tour where, as with all my tours, it is "Your Tour - Your Trail"™ in 2018!
Your tour will depart from your chosen accomodation and we will explore the westernmost point in Ireland, the Dingle Peninsula in a luxury Mercedes or BMW premium class, executive comfort and style. Each guest's tour includes your morning Irish Coffee, regular coffee or tea, to get the day off to a fantastic start. This day will be entirely at your own pace, with plenty of fantastic photo opportunities and stops along the way. But the highlight of your Dingle Whiskey Tour will be your tour at the Dingle Distillery. You'll be able to sit back and relax after enjoying your whiskey tasting and leave the driving to me.
With time to enjoy feeling the power of the wild, Atlantic Ocean as you stand at the cliff's edge, take in the spectacular Slea Head, the filming site of the 1970 movie Ryan's Daughter, and so much more, this will be a day to remember. All my tours are "Your Tour - Your Trail"™, so if a particular location peaks (or does not hold) your interest, I will change your private tour route accordingly.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Depart from the doorstep of your Count Kerry accommodation. Can also arrange for other locations, including Tralee, Kenmare and Cork with advance notice.
End location: Your accommodation (County Kerry)
Duration: 7 hours
Traffic & weather can impact an Ireland day tour no matter the season, but flexibility and having an experienced, private guide/driver behind the wheel allows you to enjoy the journey, as well as the day, no matter the weather or the traffic conditions on the road.
True executive class BMW 740LI (long wheelbase) sedan or 2017 Mercedes V-Class touring van, depending on number of guests. In order to provide you the very best, exclusive touring experience available, each premium vehicle is of a standard unmatched by rental class vans or cars often offered by tour providers.
* Morning Irish Coffee (or tea/coffee) and entrance with whiskey tasting at the Dingle Distillery. Also a whiskey in traditional, country pub.
* Luxury, air-conditioned 2017 Mercedes V-class touring van with individual captain's chairs and all of the style and amenities a Mercedes passenger sedan offers. Or, for 2 or less guests, the long chassis BMW 740Li executive sedan for a genuinely elegant, private touring experience. Each premium vehicle is meticulously maintained, both inside and out, and of a caliber unmatched by regular rental class vans or cars often offered for touring;
* Vehicles fully insured for commercial, passenger transport (required in Ireland);
* Failte Ireland Qualified Guide from Killarney Guided Tours
* Driver fully insured & licensed by Irish Nat'l Transport Authority for passenger transportation
* Fuel Costs and All Tolls, parking fees and taxes
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Euro - For lunch, souvenirs (more for premium bottles of whiskey you may wish to take home of course).
Lunch and souvineirs
If you group exceeds 6 persons inquire for coach rates.