3 Days Private Desert tour from Fes to Marrakech via Desert Sahara
The Highlights of this tour is to explore Morocco's Life style, Nomad Berber life, Culture and Traditions and Berber Music. Experience Morocco's homeland, and enjoy the magical atmosphere of the desert, camel trek in the sahara sand dunes of Erg Chebbi, and hike in the Todgha Gorge then to UNESCO World Heritage of Ait ben hado and Marrakech.
This desert tour permits you to explore the real depth of Morocco, full of peace and hospitality.
Please note that there is a 'special New Years Eve' version of this tour available - Please message me if you are interested in booking this tour to celebrate New Years Eve in the Desert!
- Day 1: Fes - Ifran - Azrou - Midlet - Ziz Valley - Erfoud - Rissani - Merzouga. (Night in Berber Tent in the middle of the Sand Dunes)
- Day 2: Merzouga - Todra Gorges - Dades valley and Gorge. (Night in the hotel or Riad in Dades Valley)
- Day 3: Dades Valley - Rose Valley - Ouarzazate - Ait Benhaddou - Atlas Mount - Marrakech. (Drop you off in your Accomodation in Marrakech)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: - Pick you up from your Accomodation or at Airport
End location: - Drop you off in your Accomodation or at Airport
Duration: 3 days
- Confortable Private Transport ( Jeep or Minivan with A/C )
- Fluent English Guide During the trip.
- Private Comfortable Transportation Such as Jeep WD with A/C, or Minivan Fuel and Driver.
- Pick up and drop off at the Airport
- Accommodations For 2 Nights and 3 Days with Dinners and Breakfast ( Hotel, Riads and Berber Tent in the Desert ).
- Drinks in the desert ( Water and Mint Tea)
- Entrance Fees for Historical Sites.
This tour is designed to accommodate up to 4 people comfortably. I can also arrange bigger vehicles for larger groups, but with an increase in cost. Please contact me for the details and a quote.
We also have the option of using 2 jeeps for larger groups if you like.
- I cannot accompany you inside of the historical monuments of some cities.