See the colorful city of Jaipur on a day-trip from Delhi, with your own expert local guide!
On this tour we visit the beautiful city of Jaipur on a day trip from Delhi. Jaipur, or the 'Pink City' as it is sometimes known, is renowned for its stunning hilltop forts, glorious palaces & vibrant bazaars!
* Experience mesmerizing views of Jaipur's Amber Palace & its impressive setting.
* Marvel at the intricate facade of the Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds).
* See local men in their traditional eye-catching turbans & women in their beautifully designed saris.
* Snap up a bargain at some of India's most colorful bazaars, as you hunt for precious gemstones, silver jewelry, bangles, clothes, blue pottery, & textiles.
As your experienced local guide, I will show you all this & more in one day, private tour from New Delhi.
Please note that this tour is fully customizable as per your convenience, however a typical itinerary is as follows:
Namaste & welcome to the tour!
We begin our adventure with an early morning drive (4 hour) from New Delhi to Jaipur, where we explore Rajasthan's colourful capital from the comfort of our own luxury chauffeured car.
With a fully flexible schedule, we can "See the sights you want, try the food you crave, learn about what interests you most"!
For example, you may wish to enjoy the experience of a lifetime riding an elephant during a visit to the magnificent Amber Fort or exploring the mesmerizing Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors), Jantar Mantar Observatory, City Palace & Museum.
Of course, most visitors can't resist including some bargain hunting in the city's captivating traditional bazaars!
Finally, we drive back to Delhi in the evening where our tour ends.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel/Railway Station/Airport or a specific location desired by you (within Delhi).
End location: Hotel/Railway Station/Airport or a specific location desired by you (within Delhi).
Duration: 14 hours
The tour duration can be more or less depending upon your wishes (additional charges may apply).
Although rare, our itinerary & timings may vary due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, fog, rain, local traffic conditions etc.
** Please note the following restrictions: Jaipur's markets (closed SUNDAYS) and elephant rides at the Amber Fort (daily until 11:30AM only) **
Chauffeured air-conditioned car sedan type (e.g. Toyota Etios).
* My professional services as your experienced local guide.
* Transportation in a chauffeured air-conditioned car sedan type Toyota Etios or similar (including all parking fees, road taxes, & fuel charges).
* A cycle-rickshaw ride through Jaipur's traditional bazaars.
* Monument admission tickets and still camera fee.
* Packaged drinking water, juice & soft drinks in the car.
* A truly memorable & authentic Indian experience!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3000 INR - For personal expenses while touring (such as meals, tipping, etc).
* meals, optional elephant ride, shopping & other personal expenses.
I'm an official Government of India guide for Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, & Chandigarh. I will arrange for Government-qualified professional drivers & accompany you throughout the tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Ashish is by far the best tour guide! He is truly a gem. He was very flexible with organizing our day tour from Delhi to Jaipur and adapted really well to our constant changes. As a tour guide, he's a natural. He has very interesting storytelling skills which kept me interested and entertained. Being with Ashish felt more like touring with a friend than touring with a guide. He is also a good (and very patient) photographer. My only regret is that I didn't book more tours with him. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!