Explore Delhi, Agra & Jaipur on an in-depth luxury tour with your own expert local guide!
The Golden Triangle comprises of the famous cities of Delhi (the capital of India), Agra (home of the Taj Mahal) & Jaipur (the colorful capital of Rajasthan). It is the most sought after itinerary for travelers coming to India!
* Explore New Delhi's melting pot of culture & history.
* Enjoy a sunrise visit to the breathtakingly beautiful Taj Mahal!
* Explore the magnificent walled city of Agra Fort.
* Discover the hidden secrets of Fatehpur Sikri- the abandoned "Ghost City" of India!
* Experience mesmerizing views of Jaipur's Amber Fort & its impressive setting as you ride an Elephant up to the Fort gates.
* Marvel at the intricate facade of the Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds).
* Snap up a bargain at some of India's most colourful bazaars, as you haggle with the locals for precious gemstones, silver jewelry, bangles, clothes, blue pottery, & textiles.
On this tour, I will share my passion & expert guiding skills with you for a truly authentic, comprehensive look at the real India!
Namaste! Welcome to this classic tour. This is your personal tour, and the itinerary is flexible to your interests and convenience. Following is a typical itinerary:
Day 1: Qutub Minar (a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it marks the arrival of Islam in India), Lotus Temple, Gandhi Smriti and New Delhi (British Delhi).
Day 2: Jama Masjid (the biggest mosque in India!), Old Delhi bazaars (such as wedding paraphernalia market and Asia's largest spice market!), a historical Sikh temple. Drive to Agra (3 hours)
Day 3: Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal, followed by Agra Fort. Then we drive to Jaipur (approx 5 hours), visiting Fatehpur Sikri en-route (the 'ghost city' of India!) and a typical Indian village.
Day 4: Visit the famous Amber Fort where you can experience an elephant ride, Jantar-Mantar (Observatory), City Palace and Palace of Winds on a day-tour of Jaipur. Opportunities for shopping.
Day 5: Drive to Delhi (5 hours). TOUR END
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Airport/ Train Station/ Hotel in Delhi
End location: Airport/ Train Station/ Hotel in Delhi
Duration: 5 days
The tour duration can be more or less depending upon your wishes (additional charges may apply).
Although rare, timings may vary due to unforeseen circumstances such as fog, rain, local traffic conditions etc.
** Please note the following restrictions: Taj Mahal (closed FRIDAYS), Red Fort of Delhi (closed MONDAYS), Jaipur's markets (closed SUNDAYS), and elephant rides at the Amber Fort (daily until 11:30AM only) **
Chauffeured air-conditioned car
- Sedan type for up to 2 people.
- MUV-type TOYOTA INNOVA for up to 4 people.
- Mini-van (e.g. Tempo-Traveller) for more than 4 people.
* Fully escorted!
* Airport/train station within the tour dates.
* Transportation in a chauffeured AC car for the whole tour (including all parking fees, road taxes, & fuel charges).
* Accommodation for myself and the driver.
* Packaged drinking water in the car, and during the sightseeing.
* A truly memorable & authentic Indian experience!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10000 INR - For personal expenses.
- meals and alcoholic beverages.
- personal expenses such as shopping, laundry etc.
- monument admission tickets.
- anything not enlisted in 'What's Included' section, e.g. your visa, insurance, flights etc.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Ashish was an amazing guide for our first time in India. We learned so much about the country and culture, and we saw a bunch of great spots in the Golden Triangle despite our time constraints. Ash also took us to great restaurants and gave us great food recommendations. I would definitely tour with Ashish again!