A sightseeing tour exploring the south coast of Bulgaria
Spend a day out with me exploring Nessebar, being professionally guided in this UNESCO site.
Discover traces of different civilizations that lived in Nessebar (Thracians, ancient Greeks, Romans). Book this guided full day trip with me to encounter highlights of old Nessebar: remains of fortification walls, wooden houses, Byzantine baths, a basilica, christian churches, cobbled streets, an archaeological museum. Combine your delightful visit to Nessebar with a tasty lunch in a restaurant overlooking Nessebar bay or just enjoy a drink and great views. You can also do shopping on this tour with me and receive my professional advice about what you shouldn't miss buying from Nessebar!This is a private tour with just your party+ me (your guide)+driver. FOR a bigger/smaller group, pls send me your message!
- Start from your Varna hotel. In an hour drive we reach a forest café & zoo. Stop for refreshment & WC; Optional visit to the forest zoo.
- Follows a scenic drive to Nessebar. A stop at a nice beach for some beach time.
- Continue to Nessebar crossing the eastern parts of the Balkan Mountains, enjoying gorgeous views from the mountains, resort areas, countryside, woodlands.
- Photo stop at a viewing area in the Balkan Mountains;
- Arrive in Nessebar - a walking tour viewing Nessebar landmarks. Optional inside visits to: Nessebar Archaeological Museum, St. Steven's church interior (renowned for its old frescoes), Nessebar Ethnographical Museum or any other Nessebar churches;
You pay for your admission fees at the Nessebar churches or/and museums;
- Optional lunch at a lovely restaurant, overlooking the bay (you pay for your meal and drinks);
- Free time for shopping;
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: This tour may start and end at any Varna accommodation, also in Varna resort areas.
End location: This tour may start and end at any Varna accommodation, also in Varna resort areas.
Duration: 8 hours
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 LEVA - Optional 50 leva/per person
Please read what's extra paid on this tour.