The motivation is to build empathy between guests and the environment and to foster a stronger appreciation and respect for our natural world with a view to conserving these gems for the future.
In order to begin to understand the natural world myself required a journey of self education and effort over a number of years which continues today.
That journey included studying a few courses at Uni (Bachelor of Engineering (natural resources) and Masters of Science (resource science)). Working as a Whitewater Rafting Instructor on rivers in Japan, Australia and the USA. Dropping in on some coral reefs and guiding divers around as a Padi Dive Master on the Great Barrier Reef and leading visitors on land based tours in the rainforests of North Queensland, Deserts of Central Australia and scenic wonderland of Victoria.
All up, 18 years on and off in local and international tourism scattered with alternate experiences in other fields such as teaching, outdoor instructing and environmental conservation.
Since 2009 I have been based in the NT where I now run our own tourism business with my wife Tracey.
All of my tours are private and can be customized to meet your personal preferences and interests.
See you on tour!
- NT tour operator accreditation
- Kakadu knowledge course
- Bachelor Engineering (natural resources)
- Master Science (resource science)
- Certificate IV - Training & Assessment
- Qualified Padi Dive Master
- NT Ochre (working with children card)
- St Johns First Aid
- NT Responsible service of alcohol
- NT safe food handling ticket
- White Water rafting guide
- Instructor in bush survival skills (5 principles of bush survival)
I am fluent in English only such that any other language will require a translator at additional cost.