Tsukiji, Hamarikyu Garden, Sumida River Cruise Asakusa, Imperial Palace or Meiji Shrine
This comprehensive tour will cover the main tourist attractions by public transportation. First in the morning, you will be guided to the world's largest fish market, followed by a walk to Hamarikyu Garden Park where we will take a Sumida River cruise to Asakusa. From Asakusa, we will stop in the middle of the city to explore the Imperial Palace or Meiji Shrine, feeling the tranquility in the busy city.
*Depending on the location of your hotel, or day of the week, you may not access some places mentioned above but I will make sure you will visit at least four main popular spots in eight hours.
*Note, the times shown below may vary depending on our agreed starting time.
- 9:00: Pick up at your hotel lobby
- 10:00~11:00: Tsukiji
- 11:00~12:00: Hamarikyu Garden Park
- 12:00~13:00: Sumida River Cruise to Asakusa
- 13:00~13:40: Lunch Break
- 13:40~14:30: Asakusa and Nakamise shopping streets
- 14:30~16:00: Imperial Palace East Garden or Meiji Shrine
- 16:00~17:00: Travel back to your hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: The Guest's hotel lobby
End location: The Guest's hotel lobby or a spot requested by the guest
Duration: 8 hours
Public transportation utilizing the very convenient metro network.
- My time and service as your guide for 8 hours, as well as my own transportation and admission fees.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2100 yen - Public Transportation for Metro one day pass, Sumida River Cruise boat, and admission fee to Hama Rikyu Garden
- Public transportation
- Lunch Fee of your choice
- Omikuji, fortune strips in a temple/shrine
- Sumida River Cruise boat
- Admission fee to Hama Rikyu Garden
*I can arrange for a car if you like, but there would be an added cost. Please contact me for details.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Chika is a lovely lady who made our touring days perfect——Knowledgeable and sensitive to our interests.