6 days private tour from La Havana to Santa Clara
Defining Cuba is almost impossible; which parameters take into account? Culture? History? Society? Or nature? Visit the West and Center of the Island in order to comprehend a little bit more this mixture of races, religions and ideologies that conform wonderful Cuba.
We will stop at all important landmarks and experience biggest hits (Salsa, Rum, Tobacco, Revolution influence and History…) and during 6 days you will become more than spectator, you will transform.
Day 1 Havana
- 9:30 am Walking tour around the Colonial part of the Havana.
- Rum and cigar testing.
- Visit Fuster's Art Communitarian Laboratory.
Day 2 Havana
- 9:30 am Visit the Revolution Square.
- Tour in the Revolution Museum.
- Salsa lessons.
Day 3 Havana/ Ciénaga de Zapata/ Cienfuegos.
- 9:00 am Departure towards Zapata Swamp.
- Visit the Crocodile Farm.
- Scuba diving / snorkeling activities (optional).
- Visit Girón (Bay of Pigs) Invasion Museum.
- Depart towards Cienfuegos.
- Stay at private Casa Particular.
Day 4 Cienfuegos/ Trinidad
- 9:00 am Hiking and boat excursion at Guanaroca (flamingos).
- Visit Botanic Garden of Cienfuegos.
- Departure towards Trinidad.
- Trinidad walking tour.
- Stay at Casa Particular.
Day 5 Trinidad
- 8:00 am Excursion to "El Cubano" Park. Hiking activity.
- Enjoy afternoon at the beach.
Day 6 Trinidad- Santa Clara-Havana
- 9:00 am Departure towards Santa Clara.
- Visit Che Guevara Museum
-Return to Havana.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We can meet in the Hotel lobby, at the Cruise Terminal or in the Casa Particular (B&B) you are staying.
End location: Drop of at your accommodation or any other convenient location for you.
Duration: 6 days
Taxi minivan up to 6 persons.
Taxi sedan for couples.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
35 CUC - For daily dinners and extra personal expenses you might have.
I am not a driver, but I can arrange transportation upon request.