Discover Cu Chi tunnels, a great chance for you to understand more about Vietnam history
The Tunnels of Cu Chi are an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the Cu Chi district, about 60km northwest of Saigon.
It is legendary for its network of tunnels which extends over 220km including countless trapdoors, constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapon factories, field hospitals, command centres and kitchens.
Ideal to combine with tour The Best of Ho Chi Minh City.
Tours can start as early as 7am and as late as 2pm.
Meet at your hotel or other place and finish at your hotel or at your convenient place.
- 1. 5 hour drive to Cu Chi.
- We will discover facilities used by guerilla fighters during the Vietnam war such as sleeping rooms, meeting bunkers, clinics, kitchens and ventilation.
- Afterwards, 1. 5 hour drive back Saigon.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meet at your hotel, cruise ship or other place as agreed
End location: We will end at your convenient place
Duration: 8 hours
You will walk to discover the tunnels, it will cover about 2 kilometers. Note, the sidewalks are uneven and require care and good walking shoes
Best times to depart is 7:00 or 13:30
Tour are conducted in a modern, insured 16 seat van.
- A Personal, English speaking guide
- Private vehicle with air-conditioning and driver
- Hotel pick up and return
- Entrance fee
- Purified drinking water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 USD - Meals, refreshments or souvenirs
- Food and drinks
- Any personal purchases or expenses
Custom tours for larger groups are available. Contact me for further information
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.