I love my job and I am proud to show to visitors and tourists the treasures and charm of Cremona's unmissable sights.
I have an educational and professional background and can provide customized tailored tours dedicated to art, music, local history and traditions.
So if you're planning a short or a long stay in Cremona, I am at your disposal to make your tour unforgettable.
A Recent Review of this guide
Elena provided a very informative 3 hour tour. We learned about the history, art, architecture, and rich musical heritag e of the city. She demonstrated that she was aware of my hearing impairment, thus making sure that I was hearing what she was saying. When we parted she suggested activities we could pursue on our own in the afternoon. We could not have asked for a better guide.
* Graduated in foreign Languages with top marks.
* Graduated in Antique Music, Gregorian Chant and Choir with top marks.
* Certificates of attendance in specialized courses of tourist guide, tour leader, tourist promoter.
* Official tourist guide for Cremona and its province since 1999.
*Free-lance professional congress and events organizer.
* Free-lance interpreter and translator.
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
I am not permitted to guide in the Russian language - only English, French and Italian.