Experience Polish Hospitality
If you believe the legend, Cracow has the highest density of bars in the world - hundreds of bars can be found in cellars and courtyards stretching from the Old Town, through the Podgorze to Kazimierz and beyond.
Keeping them open, of course, are the thousands of tourists that flock to Kraków every year. The opening hours are simple to asses; the barman is pouring if people are drinking. Between the round you have to check out the polish street food: do you know zapiekanki, kumpir or kaszanka? Let's have fun!
Be hungry and thirsty and ready to walk or dance the night away!
We meet at the point indicated by you.
We head to the restaurant for a generous dinner - residents of Krakow and tourists appreciate the restaurant I am taking you to for the traditional Galician hospitality and cuisine and the magical park surroundings of the Planty Ring. The local cuisine specializes in filling traditional Polish dishes, originating from different traditions of multicultural Galicia. The restaurant is famous for pork knuckles and other excellent meats, regional products and fresh beer. You shall be hungry :)
Then we start our adventure in the heart of Kazimierz - which is interesting to explore in terms of it's history and cultural aspects also in the evening. The proposal of the places provided to you previously is measured to your musical taste and the way you like to spend your time. We can explore almost every musical style in Cracow and spend our time on talking about its history or just dance.
During our tour we will sample some Polish street food in the places loved by Cracovians.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel or any other convenient place indicated by you.
End location: I can walk you to your place or provide the car transportation.
(Note, my personal car can accommodate 3 people. For larger groups, a bigger vehicle may be needed, so please contact me before booking)
Duration: 4 hours
This is a walking tour.
As an option for hotel pickup outside the city center, I can arrange to pick you up at your hotel or another agreed location in my car (3 people), or a rented van for larger groups. This may involve an additional cost, so please contact me before booking.
- My time and service as your private guide.
- Picking you up - we will walk or use the public transportation
- The Galician famous dinner consisting of the main dish and sides and 1 soft drink (family style).
- The tour of Kazimierz - Podgorze by night (Vistula river and it's beautiful surroundings).
- Entrance to the clubs of your choice, if needed (usually the clubs charge and pubs don't)
- A snack from the choice of the Polish street food (from zapiekanka or mountain grilled cheese, through the kumpir potato, ribs, fries to sweet crepes and Hungarian nutella chimneys...)
- During the whole evening I might have only one, symbolic, sort of a "company" drink with you. This rule comes from a very simple reason: I want you to have fun and come back home safely :)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 PLN - The estimation includes the prices of drinks during the tour, some places might ask for a symbolic entrance cover (max PLN10).
Your drinks :)
..and any additional personal purchases and expenses
If needed, I can arrange private transportation for pick up and drop off at your hotel. Please contact me for these details.
I am not a licensed guide at the Auschwitz - Birkenau Museum.
I am not a licensed guide at the Wieliczka Salt Mine.