Ancient Origins - Andalusian Roots - Typical Islamic Layout
Within a short drive from Malaga you will discover Mijas, one of the most unique and picturesque villages of Malaga and recognized as a Place of Cultural Interest. Time seems to have stood still on its streets and you can stroll around calmly while admiring the typically rural constructions in chalked white.
Culinary Break : Savoring local flavors is another way of getting to know your destination. Visit a bodega and taste the local Malaga Wine.
Our day and the time we start the tour is flexible and is meant to accommodate your schedule and interests.
My Itinerary recommendation :
09. 00 hrs Meet & Greet at the Pier (Cruise passengers) or any other place of your choice within DownTown Malaga. Depart to Mijas, picturesque village and place of cultural interest . Enjoy an scenic 45 min. sea drive .
10. 00 We will visit the village, discover the beautiful sites , stroll the very narrow bleached streets. ( Aprox. 1h15' ); Beautiful gardens and view points from where in a clear day it's possible to distinguish the Mountains That mark the Strait of Gibraltar.
11. 30 hrs aprox. Now it's time to enjoy the city, visiting the very lovely local traditional shops ; sample a Malaga Wine at the Vinacoteque . . and perhaps sample some TAPAS.
1. 00pm Depart from Mijas to Malaga by way of Benalmadena
2. 00pm Arrival to Malaga and end of the Tour
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cruise Passengers : Meet & Greet at the Pier, in front of the Passengers Terminal
( Holding a TBL Sign with your name on it.
Other Passengers : At any other dress in Malaga City.
I recommend : Plaza de la Marina ( Marina Square ) , in front of the Tourist Office.
End location: We will end the Tour in front of your Cruise Ship , at Marina Square or any other location of your interest within downtown Malaga.
Duration: 5 hours
Private Transportation in modern, spacious Air Conditioned (AC) Mercedes Twn Van or similar.
This is a Private Tour for your party, you are not part of a larger tour.
My services as a professional Knowledgeable Local Guide
Private Transportation with chauffeur and Fully AC Private Car for a max. of 5 Hours.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 € - To sample some Tapa's and Malagal Local Wine
Lunch, Entrance Fees and all personal expenses ( Souvenirs, Drinks, etc )
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Mercedes was wonderful. We are a family of 4 young boys, she was able to keep their attention and pick activities that were good for the whole family. We can't wait to come back and tour with her again. Thanks again Mercedes we had a great time!!