Explore the best of Killarney with a Private Guide!
The Killarney Highlights Tour explores the mystical & unspoiled region of Ireland. Its spectacular beauty is beyond question and has for hundreds of years drawn visitors to this magical part of Ireland. This tour will afford the passengers the opportunity to enjoy some of the finest scenery Ireland has to offer from rugged hills and valleys, babbling brooks to Irelands largest mountain range. Enjoy panoramic views of a landscape carved out of rock by the last Ice Age - 10, 000 years ago. Visitors to Ireland should not miss a trip to the beautiful County Kerry.
This tours combines both highlights the scenic capital of Ireland, Killarney ad parts of the world famous Ring of Kerry. Killarney Town, Muckross House and Gardens, Ross Castle, Torc Waterfall and The Gap of Dunlop will provides the traveler with the taste of this famed and most beautiful part of Ireland.
9. 00 am You will be collected from the ship terminal in your luxury touring vehicle.
10. 30 We arrive Torc WaterfallArrive at Aghadoe Heights, enjoy panoramic views of the largest mountain range in Ireland and the spectacular lakes of Killarney.
11. 00 Muckross House & Gardens
11. 30 Ross Castle
12. 30 Stroll through the beautiful streets of Killarney and enjoy lunch in a local family run pub*
13. 45 Aghadoe Heights. Here we enjoy panoramic views of Killarney
14. 15 Gap of Dunloe Visit the famous Kate Kearney's cottage and walk along glacier valley's wth views that will take your breath away.
15. 30 Depart Killarney to return to the ship. Travelling along some of Irelands most stunning scenery. We will learn of great legends and stories. This drive is spectacular and we will also travel through small towns and villages where thatched cottages line the streets.
17. 00 Arrival at the ship terminal after visiting St Colman's Cathedral.
*Optional Horse and Carriage ride through Killarney National Park
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cruise Ship Terminal
End location: Cruise Ship Terminal
Duration: 8 hours
State-of-the-art private, chauffer-driven vehicle and the dedicated services of an expert tour guide.
Complementary bottled water.
Collection and return directly to your chosen cruise terminal.
We offer our guests the freedom to make changes to our suggested itinerary to better suit your expectations**
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1015 Euro - Lunch
Optional Horse & Carriage Ride through Killarney National Park
Optional Horse & Carriage Ride through Killarney National Park. 15 Euro per person.
Please note this payment is to a local Jarvey and completely separate from the tour.
Published Tours Max 6 persons
However, should you require a private tour for a larger group or family please do not hesitate to contact me for your customised private tour using a larger vehicle. Fee's for such tours will vary.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Joe was the perfect guide in every way! He was on time, the vehicle was immaculate, and he could not have been more gracious and entertaining! He happily accommodated our pace and gave us so much interesting information along the way. He really was perfect and we would recommend him without hesitation!