Intensive day in Córdoba with a Local Guide
This in an intensive tour through Córdoba, where you can explore different monuments from different periods. In this way you could know the importance of the city during times long ago.
Discover deeply the essence of Córdoba with monuments like the Great Mosque-Cathedral, with muslim, jewish and Christian history. Or the Roman Bridge, with parts from the 1st century and where we would find part of the port in Roman times, among other important places.
Along 8 hours tour itinerary you will discover and enjoy:
- Medina Azahara, muslims remains.
- Roman Bridge, with parts from the 1st century and where we would find part of the port in Roman times.
- Alcazár of Christians Monarchs, with Arabs baths, roman mosaics and muslim gardens.
- Great Mosque-Cathedral, with mix of Chatolic and muslim art.
- Jewish quarter, narrow streets and magic corners.
- Córdoba's patios Monument, to remember and preserve the tradition.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Train station, hotel or another place I agree with you.
End location: Train station, hotel or another place I agree with you.
Duration: 8 hours
- Private van modern with air conditioning, private driver.
- Walk during the tour.
- My service as your local tour guide.
- Private exclusive tour.
- Transport and driver available during 8 hours.
- Licensed guide for Córdoba and mandatory chapter's guide to Mosque-Cathedral.
- No lines.
- Admissions to the Mosque-Cathedral, Alcázar of Chatolic Monarchs, Medina Azahara.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 EURO - - Genuine lunch.
- Food and Drinks.
- Personal Purchases.
I am not a driver. I accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.