Explore Most of the Must-sees of Copenhagen with Your Local Authorized Guide
Come join me on this tour in a city that's just perfect for walking. For most of my life, it has been my passion to keep on exploring my capital. I just ❤️ Copenhagen in my walking shoes and my aim is to make you feel the same way! And don't worry: You decide the pace of the tour!
If this is your first time in Copenhagen, this may be the right tour for you. After the tour, you'll be able to tick off most of the major sights in Copenhagen. And you'll know a lot about what the Danes are really like.
I'm at your service to accommodate your individual needs. This will be YOUR tour, not my tour.
This tour will include a lot of photo opportunities with highlights, such as:
- The Little Mermaid: 100+ years old - but still going strong
- The royal Amalienborg Palace: our Queen's winter residence (outside visit)
- The awe-inspiring Marble Church: mainly made from limestone (outside visit)
- The colorful Harbor of Nyhavn: the picture-postcard spot in Copenhagen
- The renaissance Stock Exchange: including the peculiar dragon-tail spire
- The impressive Christiansborg Palace: home to our Parliament (outside visit)
- The busy shopping strip of Strøget: with all the cool Danish Design brands
and other landmarks - but also secrets like a hidden garden or a picturesque backyard
The exact itinerary (and the attractions to be included) will depend on our meeting and end locations.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Anywhere in the inner city, including Langelinie Cruise Terminal. If you arrive at Oceankaj Cruise Terminal, please refer to my tours called "Copenhagen by bike from Oceankaj Cruise Terminal" and "Shore Excursion from Oceankaj Cruise Terminal: Copenhagen by private car".
End location: Anywhere in the inner city, including Langelinie Cruise Terminal.
Duration: 3 hours
This is a walking tour (4 to 7 km (2.5 to 4.5 miles), depending on meeting and end locations) - but could be combined with public transportation (extra costs).
The tour may also be combined with private transportation (car + driver): Please ask for a customized tour.
- Professional guiding services in English or German
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 DKK - If you want to grab a cold drink or a coffee to go, you may need 50 DKK (Danish Kroner) per person - although credit cards and USD/EUR bank notes are widely accepted.
- Any personal expenses (like snacks, water, souvenirs)
- Tickets, if you want to use public transportation for parts of the tour
Due to legal constraints in Denmark, I cannot act as a driver-guide.
My guide languages are: English, German and Danish - but I can small-talk and answer your questions in French, Spanish and Swedish, if needed... ☺