Explore the Must-sees of Copenhagen with Your Local Authorized Guide
If this is your first time in Copenhagen, this may be the right tour for you. After the tour, you'll be able to tick off most of the major sights in Copenhagen. And you'll know a lot about what the Danes are really like.
Furthermore, you'll get the possibility to admire the landmarks doing this tour in the comfort of a luxury vehicle with a professional driver. And with me as your local guide, I can also show you some of the more secret places in Copenhagen. It's my passion to keep on exploring my city.
The 4 hours will enable you to have a break for a snack - or maybe a brief "smørrebrød" (the famous Danish open-faced sandwiches) - if you want (at your own expense).
I'm at your service to accommodate your individual needs. This will be YOUR tour, not my tour.
This tour will include a lot of photo opportunities with highlights, such as:
- The Little Mermaid: 100+ years old - but still going strong
- The royal Amalienborg Palace: our Queen's winter residence (outside visit)
- The awe-inspiring Marble Church: mainly made from limestone (outside visit)
- The colorful Harbor of Nyhavn: the picture-postcard spot in Copenhagen
- The renaissance Stock Exchange: including the peculiar dragon-tail spire
- The impressive Christiansborg Palace: home to our Parliament (outside visit)
- The fairytale Castle of Rosenborg: with the crown jewels (outside visit)
- The serene Cathedral: with its sculptures by Bertel Thorvaldsen (if open, we'll peek inside)
- The Siena-inspired City Hall: with its typical red-brick Danish architecture (if open, we'll peek inside)
- The old-charm Tivoli Gardens: with its flower arrangements and fun rides (outside visit)
and other landmarks
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: In front of the exit from the Oceankaj Cruise Terminal building.
We can also meet at other locations (hotel, etc) in Copenhagen.
End location: In front of the entry to the Oceankaj Cruise Terminal building.
Duration: 4 hours
This is a tour by car with private driver - and with many photo stops on our way (about 21 km (13 miles)).
- Professional guiding services in English or German
- Transportation in a private luxury car (6 seater MPV w/air conditioning) with a professional driver
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 DKK - If you want to grab a cold drink or a coffee to go, you may need 50 DKK (Danish Kroner) per person - although credit cards and USD/EUR bank notes are widely accepted. If you want to grab a snack or sit down for lunch, you'll need between 65 DKK and 200 DKK (10 and 30 USD) per person.
- Any personal expenses (like snacks, water, souvenirs)
Due to legal constraints in Denmark, I cannot act as a driver-guide.
My guide languages are: English, German and Danish - but I can small-talk and answer your questions in French, Spanish and Swedish, if needed... ☺