Discover Most of the Must-sees of Copenhagen in a Private Tour
The kings of the road - that's we sometimes call the bicyclists in Copenhagen. And on this tour, you'll get the opportunity to blend in with the locals in a city that is really "copenhagenized" in the truest sense of the word.
In urban planning, "copenhagenize" is a catch-phrase that has been coined to indicate that the infrastructure of a city is very bike-friendly. And that's exactly what Copenhagen is.
Most of us use our bicycle on a daily basis, including me. For most of my life, it has been my passion to keep on exploring my capital. I just ❤️ Copenhagen, especially on my bicycle, and my aim is to make you feel the same way! So, when in Copenhagen: Do as the Copenhageners - but at your pace.
I'm at your service to accommodate your individual needs. This will be YOUR tour, not my tour.
This tour will include a lot of photo opportunities with highlights, such as:
- The Little Mermaid: 100+ years old - but still going strong
- The royal Amalienborg Palace: our Queen's winter residence (outside visit)
- The awe-inspiring Marble Church: mainly made from limestone (outside visit)
- The colorful Harbor of Nyhavn: the picture-postcard spot in Copenhagen
- The renaissance Stock Exchange: including the peculiar dragon-tail spire
- The impressive Christiansborg Palace: home to our Parliament (outside visit)
- The fairytale Castle of Rosenborg: with the crown jewels (outside visit)
- The serene Cathedral: with its sculptures by Bertel Thorvaldsen (if open, we'll peek inside)
- The historic Caritas Fountain: with a competitor of Manneken Pis in Brussels
- The Siena-inspired City Hall: with its typical Danish red-brick architecture (if open, we'll peek inside)
- The old-charm Tivoli Gardens: with its flower arrangements and fun rides (outside visit)
and other landmarks
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: In front of the exit from the Oceankaj Cruise Terminal building.
End location: In front of the entry to the Oceankaj Cruise Terminal building.
Duration: 4 hours
This is a bike tour (about 20 km (12 miles)), mainly on lanes and paths reserved for bikes.
- Professional guiding services in English or German
- Rental bikes, including non-compulsory helmets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 DKK - If you want to grab a cold drink or a coffee to go, you may need 50 DKK (Danish Kroner) per person - although credit cards and USD/EUR bank notes are widely accepted. If you want to grab a snack, you'll need between 65 DKK and 200 DKK (10 and 30 USD) per person.
- Any personal expenses (like snacks, water, souvenirs)
Due to legal constraints in Denmark, I cannot act as a driver-guide.
My guide languages are: English, German and Danish - but I can small-talk and answer your questions in French, Spanish and Swedish, if needed... ☺