Archaeology and ancient culture with a local private guide
Early in the morning we'll visit the archaeological site of Copan Ruins Unesco world heritage about 3hrs away from San Pedro Sula.
I can accommodate various groups of travelers. If you have specific transportation requirements, pricing inquiries or if your preferred start time isn't listed, please send me an email by clicking on the 'ASK A QUESTION' button that's listed on my tour page and profile. I will reply to you promptly. Thanks!
1. 6:00am We'll pick you up at the hotel.
2. We'll travel to Copan Ruins for about 3hrs doing 1 stop for restrooms.
3. 9:30am We'll get to the archaeological site about 3 hrs walk
4. 12. 30pm Lunch at the place you wish at town (by your own)
5. 1:30pm-3:00pm Free time for shopping or visiting a museum or taking an alternative tour.
6. 3:30pm departure from Copan
7. 6:30pm Arrival to San Pedro Sula.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We'll pick you at the hotel lobby at 6:30am
End location: We'll drop you at the hotel about 6:30pm
Duration: 11 hours 30 min.
Weather and traffic
Van, AC, 12 passengers capacity.
a) Transport to Copan Ruins.
b) General entrance to the archaeological site
c) Bilingual guide at the archaeological site.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300 lempira - Lunch, water.
d) entrance to museums or other tours at Copan Ruins.
Questions? Need clarification? No problem. Click on the 'ASK A QUESTION' button to send me a message and I will reply promptly. Thanks!