An ultimate culinary experience in Vietnam, with your own Private Guide
The tour is especially delivered on motorbikes to bring you a truly local atmosphere. We'll start our adventure by going to the wet market to select fresh ingredients for your up-coming cooking class, experiencing the bustle of a backstreet local market, which is hidden inside a residential area.
After enjoying tasty dishes from the class and having a nice rest at a coffee shop/ your hotel, we'll continue our food tour through secret streets in Saigon ;)
This is must-have culinary journey if you are a fan of foods around the world! Lets Enjoy :)
Upon request, I can take photos of you during the tour, make and edit video professionally, arrange a traditional art show, organize a visit to local households, deliver flowers, . . . In high season, please verify my availability by email before booking.
- Pick up at your hotel, you should have your breakfast before starting the tour;
- Go shopping for cooking ingredients at wet market and get more experiences in choosing local fresh foods;
- Start our cooking class and enjoy the tasty meal that you make. Recipes of the dishes will be given to you after the class;
- Relax at a nice coffee shop/ at your hotel. 10-minutes head and shoulder traditional acupressure treatment is optional and free at the coffee shop/ hotel lobby :)
- Go for streeeeett foods!! Yay!!!
- Drop off at your hotel/ where initially agreed
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your hotel or any convenient location as your request.
End location: Back to your hotel or as previously agreed.
Duration: 8 hours
Not including 2 hours of free time resting after lunch at a coffee shop/ your hotel (depending on your choice)
- My time and service as your private guide
- Transportation via scooter with a driver
- Cooking class
- Lunch and street foods
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 USD - You might want to enjoy/ buy more of the street foods and at wet market/ coffee shop.
Any personal purchases or expenses and during free time resting at your hotel/ coffee shop
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.