Enjoy the best of the historical centre and indulge on a relaxing boat cruise!
Let's start your discovery with a pleasant walking tour of Como historical center. This lakeside city will enchant you with its artistic monuments, built in different eras.
As we stroll through the ancient streets in the heart of the town, surrounded by Roman walls, we can admire beautiful Romanesque and Baroque churches, monumental squares and the charming old Town Hall building, called Broletto, and its characteristic bell tower.
The highlight of the tour is a visit to the superb 600-year old Cathedral.
Walking through the numerous streets, lined with shops, boutiques, restaurants, and bars, you can get glimpses of the city really picturesque and, enhance to fully appreciate every aspect.
Get ready to board on a private boat to feel like a VIP cruising the southern part of Lake Como dotted by some picturesque villages and its beautiful villas, where numerous historical characters have spent memorable days. Let's think about Leonardo da Vinci, Napoleon, Mark Twain and. . . George Clooney!
- Meeting in Como at an agreed-upon location.
- We'll start our walking tour to the historical center in order to discover the jewels of that beautiful lakeside city. Founded by the Romans, it is surrounded by medieval walls on its three sides.
- We'll have a pleasant walk along the lake, in order to enjoy the view of some villas and important rationalist style buildings and will continue towards the ancient core of the city, admiring some cute squares enriched with works of art.
- We'll visit the Cathedral is its best-known monument, thanks to its Gothic and Renaissance features.
- We'll have a pleasant cruise by a private motorboat on Lake Como to enjoy the panoramic view of the western shore and the main places of interest: Villa d'Este, Villa Grass, George Clooney's Villa.
- Drop off in Como.
Note: This tour can be customized due to the travelers' preferences, please ask me for a quote and I will send you a customized tour for booking.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 4 hours
Programme can be rivised according to bad weather conditions
A private boat (1-hour cruise)
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
35 EUR - Per Person for:
Food, Drinks, Snacks
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I cannot hike challenging mountains paths
I am not permitted to lead physically impaired people or with severe disabilities