Enjoy hikes around the Garden of the Gods and Helen Hunt Falls
On the way to Colorado Springs you will be entertained by learning about the history of Colorado. Colorado ancient history is influenced by Native Indians, the Spanish, the French, and the miners. Once we arrive you will enjoy the scenic beauty the Air Force Academy as well as the Garden of the Gods. Wander around the park and revel in the unique charm of the red, rose and white sandstone formations.
Bask in the beauty of the Colorado State Canyon Park and the magnificent views from the hikes surronding the Helen Hunt Falls.
At the Olympic Center we will watch a continous video on multiple walls in a large media center room that exhibits footage of past American Olympic sports heroes.
The Colorado Springs Olympic Center showcases many of the advanced training systems that the US athletes go through to become some of the world's best. After visiting the Colorado Olympic Center we will head back to Denver. It is possible at times to see some of the Olympic athletes run through their training regime.
Stop may included the below stops but will not be necessarily limited to them:
- Arrive at the Air Force Academy and visit the main attractions.
- Garden of the Gods. We will visit the Visitor Center and then proceed into the Garden of the Gods for a walking tour and a driving tour.
- Stop for lunch in Colorado Springs.
- Arrive at Helen Hunt Falls for some easy hikes and site seeing.
- Arrive at the Colorado Olympic Center. If time permits and we have not over extended our alloted hiking time then we will not only see the Olympic Center but we will do a one hour guided tour of the Colorado Olympic Training Center.
- We will head back to Denver. The drive back is approximately an hour and half to 2 hours depending on traffic.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: The tour will start from your Denver Hotel.
End location: The tour will end at your Denver Hotel.
Duration: 9 hours 30 min.
This tour has some light to moderate hikes with varying times to complete. Driving time can vary with traffic, so the tour duration can change with the above mentioned conditions.
Passengers will be transported by a new 2014 Infiniti QX60 with three rows of seats.
Colorado law requires that drivers and vehicles carry commercial insurance and are PUC certified. I carry the commercial insurance on my vehicle and have the state certification.
This is an upscale luxurious SUV with leather interior, air conditioning, a sunroof, and a DVD player for the kids if desired.
Walking and light to moderate hiking.
- My service and guiding expertise
- Transportation for all tour location with a drop back to hotel
- Water and light snacks
Estimated Local Cash Needed
35 USD - The 35 dollars is for a lunch stop and entrance with 1h guided tour of the Colorado Springs Olympic Center facility.
- Entrance - 1 h guided tour of Colorado Springs Olympic Center
I do not have any restrictions.