Sightseeing Tour includes Historical Monuments
Hello, my name is Khader and welcome to Cochin. I'm an experienced local guide in and around Cochin area.
I would like to share my knowledge and experience about Cochin with you all. As I am very familiar with the nook and corner of this city, I can show you each and every historical monuments and can explain their historical importance and legendary stories that make Cochin much more interesting. Also you can have unique experiences by walking close to Chinese fishing nets. Walking through Jewish street also give you an enchanting experience. I can assure you that this Cochin experience will be memorable forever. You can also taste local delicacies such as curry rice and sea food.
Kumbalangi is a suburb of Cochin City, where mangroves makes the land separate from the water and conducive for the breeding of small fishes, crabs prawns etc. You can experience the serene and virgin atmosphere in the village.
I look forward to see you in Cochin.
1. Starting from the Cochin Port Cruse Ships main gate or hotel as the case may be.
2. Driving to Fortkochi, watching Chinese Fishing Nets & visiting Santa Cruz Basilica which is 2nd oldest Cathedral in India.
3. Then to St. Francis Church built in 1503, (Where Vasco da Gama initially buried in 1524)
4. After that have a close look at handwashing laundary at Fortcochin, which is one of its kind in the world.
5. Going to Mattanchery by Luxury Air conditioned vehicle.
6. Entering Jewish Synagogue, the oldest synagogue in the common wealth & visiting Dutch Palace which was built by the Portuguese in 1557.
7. Walking through streets consists of organic spice market, Indian Souvenir Shops, handicrafts shop, etc.
8. On the way have a look at some religious places like Churches, Hindu Temples & Mosques.
9. Drive to Kumbalangi Model Tourism Village which is very serene and virgin.
10 Covering feeding farms like Mud Crab, Prawns and different kind of fishes.
11. Back to Ship or hotel as the case may be.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Monument/Building
Duration: 6 hours
Hired Air conditioned Vehicle.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Indian Rupee - Shopping, Food and Drinks.
I am doing only local tours in and around Cochin and up to Alleppey,Especially for "CRUISE SHIPS"
"ALL TOURS BY
AIR-CONDITIONED LUXURY VEHICLES ONLY"
Holidays:-Synagogue on Fridays&Saturdays and Dutch Palace on Fridays
both prohibited photograph