2 days private shore tour, that includes Catherine Palace, Peterhof Fountains, Hermitage,and Cathedrals
This St. Petersburg shore tour program is designed specially for cruise ship passengers. It includes the top highlights of St. Petersburg - from the famous Amber Room of the Catherine Palace in Tsar's Village to the beautiful Orthodox Cathedrals of Savior on Spilled Blood and Peter & Paul where Romanoffs are buried. . . We will also see the state rooms of the Winter Palace and gems of the Hermitage collection.
Extra evening program (ballet, folk show, and restaurant) can be added if you wish.
Also if you have your vision of the tour please let me know.
Please note GOLDEN ROOM IN HERMITAGE should be booked 1 month in advance!!!
9. 00 - Meeting by the ship
9. 00- 12. 00 - Trip to Tsar's Village, visit to Catherine Palace with Amber Room
12. 00-13. 00 - Lunch at the Podvorie Restaurant (Russian Authentic Cuisine)
13. 00-14. 00 - Trip to Peterhoff
14. 00 - 15. 30 - Walk in the Lower Park with Fountain ensembles
15. 30 - 17. 00 - Trip back to the sea port (with the visit to St. Petersburg Metro, if you wish)
9. 00 - meeting by the ship
9. 00-13. 00 - Site seeing tour with the visit to Peter & Paul Fortress and the Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood, Shopping.
13. 00-14. 00 - Lunch in the local cafe
14. 00-16. 00 - Hermitage museum
16. 30-17. 00 - Arrival back to the sea port
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the Sea Port by your ship. On the first day I will be holding a card with your name on it.
The traveller will receive tour tickets from me in advance by e-mail that need to be printed and shown to customs in order to leave the ship.
End location: I will bring you back to the ship
1)I will be at the port by 8.30 and wait for you till you appear, don't worry, if you see the line at the passport control, I will be there waiting for you.
2)2)The order of the visits to the museums may vary depending on the days off
Duration: 2 days
the vehicle used is a new mazda 3 or for larger groups we will us a mini van.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 rubles - 1500 rubles (it's about 15-23$) for lunch but in all restaurants you can pay with credit or debit cards
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Elena and her driver, Yuri, were amazing! She shared her knowledge of St. Petersburg and surrounding areas with us and really made the tour enjoyable. We especially appreciated the extra effort she took to help out my sister who broke her leg the day before we arrived in St. Petersburg and was on crutches along with a walking cast. The arrangements she made for us to attend the opera were also very much appreciated. We would highly recommend her tours of St. Petersburg. Such luck to have her!