Discover the main highlights in Amsterdam on a Bike
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without coasting along the city's canals by bike. You won't only be shown the essential must-see, breathtaking sights of Holland's capital I as an experienced guide will also tell you the stories that bring these places to life!
From the biggest windmill and local breweries to picturesque views of the canals - you will take in all of the most important sights on this easy-riding three-hour tour. With the bicycle you can reach places which remain inaccessible to others. I put together a safely guided bicycle tour which will give you a fascinating picture of this famous canal city's rich history.
I you are someone that loves cycling while exploring mayor highlights and hidden tuck away places this tour is soemthing for you.
I would love to be your guide in this Magical city.
We will start at your hotel or in front of central trainstation.
We Cycle hrough the quaint canals and winding cobbled streets of the city and discover an eclectic selection of sights on and off the conventional tourists trail.
- Museumsplein with the Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum
- learn about our funky crooked houses and wondrous waterways,
- Cycle through one of the biggest parks the Vondelpark,
- Skinny bridge aka Magerbrug and Love bridge.
- Discover how Amsterdam started about 800 years ago
- Visit the 17th century Jordaan with a small hidden courtyard.
- Canal Belt declared Unesco World heritage in 2010
- See the house where Anne Frank was hidding during the 2th world war. (we do not enter the house)
- Old harbor area and see a replica of a 17th century Sailing ship
- See the biggest windmill and local brewery.
- Cylce by the Zoo and when we are lucky we might spot some Giraffes.
This and many more higlights.
We will cycle about 12 km or 8 miles.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: In front of the Tourist info opposite of the entrance of Central Trainstation. Look out for the pink umbrella.
End location: Central Trainstation
Duration: 3 hours
Rain or sun we always run. I will provide ponchos in case of rain.
- Complimentary drink of you choice.
- My service and time as your personal tourguide.
- Guide with my favorite dutch local restaurants.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 euro - Some small cash for an extra drink or some snacks.
- Extra drinks or food
- Bike is excluded about 11,- per bike.
I do not offer tours as a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.