Guided Hermitage Museum and Christmas Fair
Have you always been dreaming of getting into a Christmas fairytale? You are already here! St. Petersburg looks like a real fairytale at Christmas time! During our tour you will see unforgettable Christmas illuminations decorating the main streets of the city. The tour includes a visit to the gem of the city - the Hermitage museum with its imperial splendor and the Church on the Spilled Blood, a real masterpiece of Russian architecture. Of course, we won't miss the traditional Christmas Fair where you can look at original Russian Christmas gifts and try delicious Russian pastry. We will be getting around by a private mini bus so it will feel warm and comfortable.
- Meeting with the guide by your place (Hotel/Address/Airport/Railway Station)
- Visit to the Hermitage Museum
- Visit to the Church on the Spilled Blood
- Visit to the Christmas Fair
- Driving back to your place (Hotel/Address/Airport/Railway Station)
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours
Private, Safe, Clean and Comfortable Vehicle.
- For 1-2 People we will have Sedan with A/C.
- For 3-4 People we will have Minivan with A/C.
- Up to 7 People we will have Mini Bus with A/C.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300 roubles - Technically you don't have to bring local cash (roubles) with you. The only thing you have to pay is meals in the restaurant which accept credit cards (except American Express). As for souvenir shopping, if desired, all gift shops accept dollars, as well as credit cards.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks