Monuments, parks, churches and Chopin's music
You will see the places in Warsaw where Chopin lived with his family, where he was educated, where he was giving his concerts. We will visit palaces, churches, parks and monuments. You will hear Chopin's music directly on the streets as well as in the park during open-air recital.
You will discover beauty of Polish countryside in Zelazowa Wola - a small village over 50 km from Warsaw where Chopin was born. We will visit there the small museum in a traditional manor house, surrounded by beautiful historical park, full of flowers and old trees. You will be walking alongside the narrow paths listening to the music, either played from CDs or performed during mini-recitals by young pianists. You will also see absolutely unique church in nearby Brochow, where Chopin's parents got married and Frederic was baptized.
After coming back to Warsaw you can visit Chopin's museum, the most modern biographical museum in Europe or attend the evening recital if available (must be booked in advance).
* Meeting at your hotel or any other place previously agreed
* Walking alongside Chopin's route with palaces and churches, including the Holy Cross Church where his heart was buried
* Visiting Lazienki Garden with Chopin's monument and attending open-air piano recital, if available
* Short lunch break
* Going to Chopin's birthplace in Zelazowa Wola and the church in Brochow
* The tour ends in Warsaw, at any place convenient to you.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will pick you up from the hotel or any other place suitable for you.
End location: We can end the tour at any place suitable for you.
Duration: 8 hours
Walking and private transportation tour.
The car used: Kia Sportage, comfortable, air-conditioned, suitable for 3 passengers.
For bigger groups the van can be hired (paid extra). Please email me for a custom tour if need this, so that I can prize it to you
* private car transportation up to 3 persons around Warsaw and to the countryside
* parking fees
* open-air Chopin's music recital in Lazienki park (free of charge)
* my service as a certified local guide with special license for Chopin's museum
Estimated Local Cash Needed
75 PLN (Polish zloty) - * 50 PLN for lunch
* 23 PLN Chopin's Museum in Zelazowa Wola
Most credit/payments cards are accepted.
I recommend to have some cash (Polish zloty) for a bottle of water or other small things.
* Coffee, snacks etc. on the way
* Optional individual visit in Warsaw Chopin's museum (22 PLN)
* Optional evening Chopin music recital (ca. 60 PLN per person)
My car (Kia Sportage) can fit up to 3 people comfortably. Please inquire for larger groups.