Visit the Natural Park in a Private Tour near Monterrey
In the Sierra Madre Oriental, within the limits of the Cumbres de Monterrey National Park, is this natural area of 1, 791 hectares, covering altitudes of 730 to 2, 200 meters above sea level, with representative flora and fauna from the xerophilous thicket to the Pine-oak forest.
With an excellent climate and an annual average temperature of 21 degrees Celsius.
Chipinque is one of the most important natural passages in the region because of its proximity to the city of Monterrey and the attractions and services it offers.
- Pickup from Hotel or location agreed
- Transportation to Natural Park
- Tour walking up to top of the Park
- Back to entrance of the Park
- Rest in restaurant in Park
- Transportation to Hotel or location agreed.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at your hotel or at any other convenient location.
End location: Transportation back to your hotel or location agreed.
Duration: 5 hours
Do not hesitate to let me know if your need a Tour for more than 10 visitors. I will prepare the transportation and logistics to attend you. No additional charge for extra time in case of any traffic or delays in transportation.
Toyota Hiace 2017
- My services as a local and professional tour guide
- Private transportation for up to 10 visitors
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 USD - Beverages and souvenir
- Souvenirs Store available.
- Food and beverages.
- Any personal purchases or expenses.
Do not hesitate to let me know if your need a Tour for more than 10 visitors. I will prepare the transportation and logistics to attend to you, so please contact me for the details and a quote.