I graduated Hospitality & Tourism from the University in Bangkok. I have special interested in History, Multi-cultures, Humanity, Buddhism, Nature, and Specialty Coffee. I have such a strong passion of knowledge sharing, and introducing my country. So, I decided to work as the tour guide and trip leader since 2008.
I have an experience to work with Association of Southeast Asian Tourism, Ministry, group traveler, individual travelers from different counties. I have wide range of working on tour destination all the way throughout country. For several past year experiences, I hope to share with you the insight experiences of my country and learning from you at the same time.
Chiang Mai is one of the most famous destination among million of tourists don't want to miss out on their trip. Chiang Mai, the classic charming 720 years old city which enrich of many different factors drive her into the dynamic city at the present time. I would also love to introduce the story of my hometown.
If you are interested in . . . .
Sustainable Tourism or Community based tourism
Arts and Architectures
History of South East Asia
Hill Tribes & Minorities
and. . Specialty Coffee
Please feel free to contact me.
I'm looking forward to having you here in the near future.
- Licensed tour guide No. 21-07072
Able to work in any areas throughout Thailand.
- Thailand Tourism Standard Guide awarded 2017
- Foundation of coffee sensory certified from Specialty Coffee Association (SCA)
- First Aid & CPR Certified
(1) I am not available to guide in the other languages - only English
(2) I don't accept any tours which are against Thai Tourism law or with improper behave to the local people.