Choose to Walk with a Cheetah and Elephants today and Keep this Life-long memory
Ever wondered what it feels like to walk with the fastest animal on the planet? Elegant in its stride, this makes it one of the most thrilling wildlife experiences ever. Chipo and Chaminuka (names of Cheetahs) have lived on the estate since they were cubs and the staff has a long-term commitment to preserving and protecting this incredible and near-endangered species.
Spend a day at Chaminuka Lodge and experience all of the activities plus a delicious buffet lunch. You may not have enough time to cram in all the activities that the lodge has on offer, but at least you will get a taste of Zambia and take home some unique experiences.
That is why I am calling upon you to come and tour with me on this remarkable walk with the Cheetah. Other activities available include live encounter with the Elephants, Ride on the horse back or go on a game safari walk within the facility.
This tour is best for busy people including those who might be visiting Lusaka for work or having a long layover at the airport
Tour time is open and can start from 08:30am and end around 15:30pm however approx duration of the tour will be 4 hrs max. Below is the summary of the tour itinerary for you to book.
* tour start with a pick up from your location
* a short drive into Chaminuka resort, about 2 hrs from City Center or 1 hour from Lusaka International Airport
* check in and buy the entry tickets at Chaminuka Resort
* walk with the cheetah within the Chaminuka Resort or choose to walk along the Elephants
* depending on your preference, more activities are available within the Chaminuka Resort including, Ride on horse, game safari walk or drive or chose to cool off by swimming in a clean pool
* Lunch can be made available if the tour is taken over lunch hour period
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Airport, Hotel
Duration: 4 hours 30 min.
Tour duration (4.5hrs) does not include travel time from city centre or airport. travel time is estimate at 2hrs drive then add 4.5hrs tour time
Light passenger car
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 US$ - for personal expenses not covered in the tour cost
- Personal Expenses
I don't guide in military bases.