One day trip from Prague to Czech countryside
Beautiful UNESCO town in Southern Bohemia. It is a cosmopolitan city with medieval streets and stone townhouses and unique atmosphere.
Krumlov castle is the second largest castle complex in Czech Republic. It has famous baroque theatre and beautiful gardens.
Budvar-Budweiser brewery Tour.
Surrounded by the aroma of the Moravian malt and the hops from Zatec you will find out about the secrets of how the world-famous Budweiser Budvar lager is made.
Czech UNESCO site - well-preserved example of a traditional Central European village from the 18thcenturies in a style known as „South Bohemian Folk Baroque".
- pick up at your hotel
- Cesky Krumlov - Beautiful UNESCO town in Southern Bohemia. Tour in the city centre with medieval streets and stone townhouses and unique atmosphere.
- Krumlov castle - tour in castle interiors, castle gardens (not available Oct-Apr).
- Budvar-Budweiser brewery Tour about the secrets of how the world-famous Budweiser Budvar lager is made.
- Holasovice - Czech UNESCO site - well-preserved example of a traditional Central European village from the 18thcenturies in a style known as „South Bohemian Folk Baroque"
- drive back to Prague, drop off at your hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up at your hotel
End location: Drop off at your hotel
Duration: 10 hours
We will get around on foot and by car. Transport by Car - NISSAN Note 2011 - great leg room at rear seats. Safe, modern air-conditioned vehicle - great for long journeys
My services as your own personal guide, transport by car.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 CZK - Krumlov Castle interiors entry fee and Budvar brewery tour
Entry Fees, meals drinks and personal purchases
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Wi. ladies, Had a spectacular day with our guide Lukas! Seeing the country side hearing the history of the area and many laughs even before our amazing tour at Cesky Krumlov. Lukas stayed with us all day giving extra info that was not always there or understood by us answered many questions, great brewery tour too! Thank you for sharing your Czech knowledge and history. We all loved it!!