Visit two of the most beautiful and romantic towns and castles at Gauja National Park with a private guide.
Visit Cesis - one of the most romantic towns 90 kilometers away from Riga with well-preserved medieval Livonian Order castle ruins from 13th century, and beautiful Castle Park. Have a guided sightseeing walk in the town by feeling charming aura and enjoying medieval layouts of the streets and historical squares.
Continue by driving to Sigulda and Turaida Castle.
Sigulda is situated on a picturesque stretch of the Gauja River Valley. During the tour you will visit Turaida Medieval Castle built in 1214, the wooden church built in 1750, and Gutmanis Cave.
- Departure from Riga to the Gauja National Park
- Arrival in Cesis and visit Cesis Castle and Town
- Drive to Sigulda
- Arrive in Sigulda and have free time for lunch
- Drive to Gutmanis Cave and visit the cave
- Visit Turaida Castle
- Drive back to Riga
- Estimated arrival time in Riga
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your centrally located hotel lobby.
End location: At your centrally located hotel lobby.
Duration: 8 hours
Walking and driving by comfortable minivan (7+1seats) Hyundai-H1 with leather seating and AC.
We have seating and space to accommodate 4 travelers comfortably. We can accommodate up to 6 travelers with reduced space in the vehicle, so please contact me for details.
- Professional licensed English speaking guide.
- Pick up and drop off from the centrally located hotel.
- Comfortable minivan (7+1seats) with leather seats, AC.
- All parking fees.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 EUR - For entrance fees at Cesis Castle and Turaida Castle.
Up to 10 EUR for lunch (private choice).
- Entrance fees at Cesis Castle and Turaida Castle.
- Lunch (private choice).
I am a licensed guide, and have no restrictions.