Visit Valencia from Castellon in a private shore excursion
If your next stop in your cruise is Castellon, do not worry obout what to visit: we hardly recommend you to visit Valencia in a 5h private shore excursion.
Star by enjoying in a 45min. panoramic drive from Castellon to Valencia. We will have time to admire the different orange trees fields and the different ceramic factories.
Start the tour by admiring the Silk Exchange bulding (XVth century). It was one of the main buildings of Valencia during Spain's golden age.
Walk to the Mercado Central, which as well as being a masterpiece of Modernist design.
This walking tour continue with Plaza Redonda, this particular "circular" square.
End with a panoramic view of the Cathedral, Admire its mixture of Gothic, Romanesque and Baroque styles.
** All my tours are customizable, please if you have any preferences or any thoughts let me know and I will offer my best.
*** PLEASE, if you are more than 6 people, do not hesitate to contact me and I will offer some tours with transport
- Departure from Castellon harbor.
- 1h panoramic drive from Castellon to Valencia
- Silk exchange builgin visit
- Short walking tour in the historical city center
- Circular Square, Cathedral (outside visit), Basilica visit, Virgin Square, Serranos Towers. . .
- 30min. Free time for shopping
- 1h drive back to Castellon
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Castellon port
End location: Castellon port
Duration: 5 hours
For this tour it's included a luxury a/c car or mini-van for 6 people, if you are a bigger group ask us.
- 5h driver/guide
- 5h luxury car or mini-van with a/c up to 6 people (driver and guide will be the same person)
- 5h expert and licensed tour guide
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5 Euro - Ticket to the Silk Exchange Building
- Any other ticket entrance NOT mentioned in the tour description or extra needs.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Very accommodating and informed. Lovely personality. Was extremely attentive on a very rainy day, making extra efforts to keep us dry!
Kathy Bright Novick