I was born and raised in Casablanca (Morocco), I have a bachelor degree in English Studies and a Diploma in Transport and Logistics. I have worked as a travel agent for around 6 years now, arranging flight tickets, hotel bookings, airport transfers, city tours and much more, and I'm planning to use my experience and my Savoir-faire to make your trip in my country, an unforgettable one.
Due to many trips I had abroad, I can put my self in your shoes, and understand that you are here to get to know the lifestyle, the locals, and the culture, while having the luxury of enjoying a relaxing and flexible vacation. That's why we will see some hidden gems, that only the locals know, and combine history and local way of life.
You can book my tours in English, French and Arabic.
I can also take you to excursions to visit some cities near Casablanca, like Mohammedia, or visit the District Capital "Rabat" or see the must-see Marrakesh, or be your tour guide all over Morocco.
I believe that clients should find a trusted and enthusiastic guide waiting for them, who loves his job and his city and can provide answers to all their questions. Also, he should be creative enough to come up with flexible tours, according to clients preferences and interests.
According to our culture, a tourist is a guest before he is a client.
- Bachelor Degree in English Studies from Hassan II university in 2009.
- Specialized Technician in Transport and Logistics from OFPPT in 2012.
- Qualified Tourist Guide (I've passed an examination published by the Moroccan Ministry of Tourism) - In Morocco to work as a Tourist Guide you need a LICENSE, without it, guiding is ILLEGAL.
- I use different vehicles with professional drivers; all new, air-conditioned and have full comprehensive insurance:
Mercedes Citan, Opel Vivaro, Ford Custom or Mercedes Vito. In addition to Ford and Mercedes Mini buses.
● I am not a driver but I can arrange transportation.