One day in the most beautiful island of the Mediterranean Sea
THIS TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR NEEDS AND REQUESTS.
Capri is a small beautiful and chic Island famous in the entire world, with amazing views, shops, hotels and restaurants lying along winding streets.
The isle is divided in 4 small villages, 2 by the sea (Marina Grande and Marina Piccola) and 2 on the hills (Capri and Anacapri).
In Capri there is the square Piazza Umberto, called "Piazzetta", with a pretty white church and several open-air cafes where you can sit and watch the world drift by. Leading off the square are medieval looking alleyways and arcades full of shops selling the handcrafts of the island such as clothing, jewelry made from coral and gold, shoes and ceramics.
Anacapri is a picaresque village on the slopes of the Mount Solaro. The church of Saint Michel, the Museum Villa Saint Michele and the chairlift to get the top of the Mount Solaro are the main attractions of the town. The Blue Grotto is at Anacapri too, it is an enchanted cavern with cobalt blue waters attracting tourists
This tour includes a visit at Capri and Anacapri (the two main villages of the Island)
We'll catch a regular hydrofoil to Capri Island. Depending on the group we will explore the Island either walking or by taxi or by funicular (not included in the cost)
- Meeting at the ticket office port of Sorrento/Naples/Amalfi/Salerno/Stabia
- Hydrofoil transfer to Capri
- From the port of Marina Grande transfer to the Blue Grotto (often the entrance is forbidden because of the rough sea)
- Transfer to Anacapri and take the enchanted chairlift of the Mount Solaro, or visit the villa san Michele Museum and the church of Saint Michele
- Lunch stop in a panoramic restaurant (if required)
-Transfer to the town of Capri and visit of the the Piazzetta, the Gardens of Augustus, the medieval alleys, the designer Shops, the Villa Jovis is optional (1 hour walk up hill to reach the ruins amazing Emperor's Tiberius Villa)
- Transfer to the port of Marina Grande by funicular train
- Hydrofoil back to the desired port
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Ports of Sorrento/Naples/Amalfi/Salerno/Stabia or any other meeting point to be be agreed with the customers.
End location: Ports of Sorrento/Naples/Amalfi/Salerno/Stabia or any other meeting point to be be agreed with the customers.
Duration: 7 hours
We'll catch a regular hydrofoil to Capri Island. Depending on the group we will explore the Island either walking or by taxi or by funicular.
- My guidance and assistance for entire duration of the tour
- The hydrofoils tickets going and coming back
- The convertible taxi from Marina Grande to Blue Grotto, then to Anacapri and finally to the village of Capri
- The funicular train tickets from village of Capri to Marina Grande
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euro - meals, you are not obliged to stop for lunch
14 euros Blue Grotto entrance
8 euros for entrance to Villa S. Michele
2,50 euros for entrance to the church of S. Michele
prices are per person
Meals - the minimum cost for a touristic lunch is about 15EUR per person, for a standard menu, obviously you are not obliged to stop for lunch.
Every admission fee (Blue Grotto 14 EUR per person),
the Blue Grotto is not always accessible due to bad weather or rough sea.
the Museum Villa San Michele (8 EUR per person), the Church of Saint Michele (2,50 EUR per person).
The circumnavigation of the island (OPTIONAL), including a stop at the Blue Grotto (3 hours in total), with one of a typical Sorrentine wooden Gozzo